Arjun Kapoor Biography is a famous Bollywood entertainer who works in Hindi film. Brought into the world on 26th June 1985, he is the child of producer Boney Kapoor and Mona Shourie Kapoor and stepbrothers to Khushi Kapoor and Jhanvi Kapoor. Arjun Kapoor at first filled in as an associate maker in his dad’s creation prior to making his Bollywood debut in 2012 with Ishaqzaade inverse Parineeti Chopra. Thusly, Arjun Kapoor showed up in Gunday, 2 States, Finding Fanny, and Ki and Kaa.
Arjun Kapoor Biography
|Real Name||Arjun Kapoor|
|Known Name||Arjun Kapoor|
|Date of Birth||26 June 1985|
|Age||36 years ( as of 2021)|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current Residence||Mumbai , Maharashtra , India|
|Girlfriends/ Affairs||Arpita Khan (Salman Khan’s sister)
Malaika Arora (Actress)
|Food Habit||Non- Vegetarian|
Arjun Kapoor is a major aficionado of Salman Khan and used to take wellness tips from him. In a meeting, he likewise said that he has a man – pulverize on entertainer Hrithik Roshan. His folks separated from when he was ten years, and after his father wedded Sridevi, his connection with his dad deteriorated. Arjun Kapoor was hefty during his high school and weighed around 140 kgs. It took him around four years to get into shape. Arjun Kapoor biography
Arjun Kapoor Education, Family , Ethnicity :-
|School Name||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai|
|College / University||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
Asian Academy of Film and Television, Noida
|Educational Qualification||12th fail|
|Father Name||Boney Kapoor (Filmmaker)|
|Mother Name||Late Mona Shourie Kapoor (Biological mother, died in 2012)
Sridevi (Actress, Stepmother)
|Sister Name||Anshula Kapoor (Real sister)
Jhanvi Kapoor (Half sister), Khushi Kapoor
|Spouse / Wife Name||None|
|Childrens ( Kids) Name||None|
Arjun kapoor Career / Awards & Achievements
|Awards & Achievements||2012: BIG Star Entertainment Award for Most Entertaining Actor (Film) Debut – Male for Ishaqzaade|
|2013: Zee Cine Award for Best Male Debut, Stardust Award for Superstar of Tomorrow – Male for Ishaqzaade|
|2014: BIG Star Entertainment Award for Most Entertaining Actor in an Action Film – Male for Gunday|
Arjun Kapoor Net Worth, House & Cars :-
|Net Worth||₹67 Crore ($10 Million)|
|Monthly Salary / Income||₹5-7 Crore/film|
|House Address||Raheja Orchid Apartment in Juhu, Mumbai|
|Audi Q5, Honda CRV|
|Favorite Food||Dirty Chinese, Nutella, Kadi Chawal|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Govinda, Saif Ali Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor|
|Favorite Hobbies||Playing Football & Video Games, Travelling|
|Favorite Team||Mumbai Indians, Chelsea Football Club|
|Favorite Perfume||Chanel Homme Sport, Tom Ford Black Orchid|
|Favorite Subject||History and Literature|
|Favorite TV Shows||How to Get Away with Murder, Entourage,
Figure Measurements ,Size ,Height & Weight :-
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||Feet – 6 feet|
|Meters – 1.83 m|
|Centimeters – 183 cm|
|Weight||In Kilograms – 85 Kg|
|Figure Measurements||Chest Size – 44|
|Waist Size – 34 Inches|
|Bicep Size – 16 Inches|
|Figure Measurements – 44-34-16|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arjun Kapoor
- Does Arjun Kapoor Smoke?: Yes
- Does Arjun Kapoor Drink Alcohol?: Yes
- At the age of 10, his parents got divorced.
- He was a Kabaddi freak; as he used to bunk his school to play Kabaddi.
- He aspired to become a successful director in his teens.
- Prior to entering the film industry, he worked as an assistant director in films- ‘Shakti: The Power’, ‘Kal Ho Na Ho’, and ‘Salaam-e-Ishq’.
- In a rapid-fire with Bollywood Hungama, he shared that he so much loved Kareena Kapoor’s acting in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum that he learned all her dialogues.
- He is a movie buff and loves watching all kinds of films.
- After the divorce of his parents and his father’s re-marriage to Sridevi, his relation with his father started getting worsened.
- Arjun was an obese teenager and his weight was around 140 kg. He was also asthmatic at the age of 22 due to which he was unable to work out. It took him 4 years to reduce his weight to 87 kg.