Table of Contents
Donald Trump Biography, in full Donald John Trump, (born June 14, 1946, New York, New York, U.S.)
New York City real estate developer and reality TV star Donald Trump Biography (1946- ) served as America’s 45th president from January 2017-January 2021. The billionaire businessman ran as a Republican and scored an upset victory over his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, in the 2016 election.
Donald Trump Biography
|Full Name||Donald John Trump|
|Nickname(s)||• The Donald
• 45, The 45
• Conspiracy Theorist-in-Chief
• President Snowflake
|Donald Trump Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 191 cm
in meters– 1.91 m
in feet & inches– 6’ 3”
|Donald Trump Politics|
|Political Party||• The Republican Party (1987-1999; 2009-2011; 2012-Present)
• The Reform Party of the United States of America (1999-2001)
• The Democratic Party (2001-2009)
• Independent Candidate (2011-2012)
|Political Journey||• Initially, he used to be a campaign-contributor.
• In 1987, he registered to vote as a Republican.
• In 1999, he joined the Reform Party and won in the primaries.
• In 2001, he joined the Democratic Party.
• In 2009, he joined the Republican Party.
• In 2011, he contested as an independent candidate.
• In May 2012, he joined the Republican Party again.
• On 16 June 2015, he announced his candidacy for the President of the USA.
• On 8 November 2016, he became the 45th President of the United States.
• On 19 December 2019, he was impeached by the House of Representatives.
|Biggest Rival||Hillary Clinton|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• “Humanitarian Award” by the “National Jewish Health” in 1976
• “Tree of Life Award” by the “Jewish National Fund” in 1983
• Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1986
• “Worst Supporting Actor” by the “Golden Raspberry Award Foundation” in 1991
• “President’s Medal” by the “Freedom Foundation” in 1995
• Honored with a “Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame” in 2007
• “Muhammad Ali Entrepreneur Award” in 2007
• “Presidential Hero Award” by the “Lois Pope LIFE Foundation” in 2011
• Inducted into the “WWE Hall of Fame” in 2013
• Inducted into the “New Jersey Boxing Hall of Fame” in 2015
• “Person of the Year” by “Time Magazine” in 2016
• “Person of the Year” by “Financial Times” in 2016
• “Friends of Zion Award” by “The Friends of Zion Museum” in 2017
• “Most Influential Person” by the “Sports Business Journal” in 2017
• Inducted into the “Atlantic City Boxing Hall of Fame” in 2018
• “Wounded Warrior Project Award” in 2018
• Named in Time Magazine’s “100 Most Influential People in the World” in 2019
• “Bipartisan Justice Award” in 2019 for signing the “First Step Act” into law
|Donald Trump Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||June 14, 1946 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||75 Years|
|Birthplace||Queens, New York City|
|Hometown||Queens, New York City|
|School||• Kew-Forest School, New York
• New York Military Academy, Cornwall, New York (1959)
|College/University||• Fordham University, New York (1964)
• Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (1966)
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Graduation from the Fordham University
• Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Economics from Wharton
|Address||Mar-a-Lago, Palm Beach, Florida|
|Controversies||• In 2016, while campaigning for the Presidential Elections, Trump said that he will build a wall at the United States-Mexico border to stop infiltrators. He also said that he will be putting a temporary ban on the entry of foreign Muslims in the United States.
• In February 2016, Trump termed Pope Francis being a pawn of the Mexican Government. Trump’s comments came after the Pope’s statement- “Any man thinking of building a wall between the US and Mexico is disgraceful and not a Christian.”
• In May 2017, a “Special Counsel Investigation” was set up to investigate the “Russian interference” and the suspicious links between the Russian officials and Trump’s associates ahead of the “2016 US Presidential Elections.”
• In September 2019, a whistleblower alleged that Trump had requested Ukraine’s President to launch investigations against Trump’s 2020 Presidential election opponent, Joe Biden. He also requested Ukraine and other foreign countries to provide damaging narratives against Biden.
• On 19 December 2019, he was impeached by the House of Representatives for “Abuse of Power” and “Obstruction of Congress.”
• On January 3, 2020, the White House tweeted that on the orders of Donald Trump, the top Iranian leader, General Qasem Soleimani was killed in a drone strike for planning attacks on American diplomats. Following the news of the strike, many members of Congress criticized the move; as no congressional approval was taken before the drone strike.
|Donald Trump Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Ivana Zelníčková (1977; Model & Businesswoman)
• Carla Bruni (1991; Singer & Songwriter)
• Marla Maples (1993-1998; Actress)
• Kara Young (2001; Model)
• Melania Knauss (2001-2005; Model)
|Marriage Date||• First Marriage: 1977 (Ivana Trump)
• Second Marriage: 1993 (Marla Maples)
• Third Marriage: 2005 (Melania Trump)
|Donald Trump Family|
|Wife/Spouse||• First Wife: Ivana Trump (m. 1977; d. 1992)
• Second Wife: Marla Maples (m. 1993; d. 1999)• Third Wife: Melania Trump (m. 2005)
• Donald Trump Jr.(Businessman; from 1st wife Ivana Trump)
• Eric Trump (Businessman; from 1st wife Ivana Trump)• Barron Trump (Football Player; from 3rd wife Melania Trump)
|Parents||Father– Frederick Christ Trump (Businessman & Philanthropist)
Mother– Mary Anne MacLeod Trump (Philanthropist)
• Fred Trump Jr. (Elder; Deceased as a result of alcoholism)
• Robert Trump (Younger; Businessman)
• Maryanne Trump Barry (Eldest; American Attorney and former US Circuit Judge)
• Elizabeth Trump Grau (ELder; Retired Bank Executive)
|Donald Trump Style Quotient|
|Car Collection||• 2015 Mercedes-Benz S600
• 2016 Cadillac Escalade
• Tesla Roadster
• Mercedes-Maybach S600
• 1993 Cadillac Allante
• 2011 Chevy Camaro Indy 500 Pace Car
• 1965 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud• 2015 Rolls-Royce Phantom
• 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
|Bike Collection||Custom-made 24-Karat Gold Orange County Chopper|
|Airplane/Helicopter Collection||• Boeing 757
• Cessna Citation X (Private Jet)
• Sikorsky S-76 Helicopter
|Salary (approx.)||400,000 USD annually (as the President of the United States)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||3.1 billion dollars (as of March 5, 2019)|
Early Life and Education
Donald John Trump, the child of Fred, a land designer, and his better half, Mary, a homemaker and Scottish settler, was brought into the world on June 14, 1946, in Queens, New York. The second most youthful of five kids, he went to tuition based school in Queens prior to selecting the New York Military Academy for eighth grade through secondary school. A while later, Trump read for a long time at New York City’s Fordham University then, at that point, moved to the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Finance and Commerce, where he acquired a college degree in 1968. During the Vietnam War, he got four understudy postponements and one clinical suspension and wasn’t drafted for military assistance.
After school, Trump joined his dad’s organization, E. Trump and Son, which created lofts for the working class in New York City’s external precincts. He became leader of the firm in 1974 and proceeded to become famous in the Manhattan land world with the development of such high-profile projects as the Grand Hyatt New York lodging, which opened in 1980, and Trump Tower, an extravagance skyscraper that opened in 1983. Additionally during the 1980s, Trump opened inn club in Atlantic City, New Jersey; obtained Manhattan’s celebrated Plaza Hotel and purchased the Mar-a-Lago domain in Palm Beach, Florida, which he revamped and transformed into an exclusive hangout. Among different endeavors, he momentarily possessed a carrier and an expert football crew in the fleeting United States Football League. In 1987, “The Art of the Deal,” Trump’s diary and business-guidance book, was distributed and turned into a smash hit. In 1989, his total assets was $1.5 billion, as per Forbes, and he showed up on the front of Time magazine.
Be that as it may, in the mid 1990s, following a financial slump and droop in the housing market, Trump was profoundly paying off debtors and a few of his gambling clubs petitioned for financial protection. In 1995, he detailed an almost $1 billion misfortune on his assessments. Trump in the long run made a monetary rebound, to a limited extent with a plan of action that included authorizing his name for a wide assortment of adventures going from apartment suites to steaks and ties. He proceeded to secure and foster land properties, and in 2016, when he turned into the main extremely rich person chose for the White House, his domain included places of business, inns and fairways all throughout the planet. (His different business possessions, previously and during his administration, would turn into the subject of two Supreme Court situations where expected irreconcilable circumstances were explored, inciting a solicitation for Trump to deliver his assessment forms).
In 2004, Trump began facilitating an unscripted television show, “The Apprentice,” wherein hopefuls competed for an administration work at one of his organizations. The show highlighted Trump’s expression “You’re terminated” and drew enormous evaluations. The business head honcho ultimately rounded up $1 million for each scene and turned into an easily recognized name. He facilitated 14 consolidated periods of “The Apprentice” and a side project show, “The Celebrity Apprentice.”Donald Trump biography
As well as featuring on “The Apprentice” and showing up in other TV shows and films like “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York,” Trump claimed a few wonder expos from 1996 to 2015, including Miss Universe and Miss USA. In 1999, he established a demonstrating organization that keeps on working.Donald Trump biography
Some Lesser Known Facts About Donald Trump
- Donald Trump is the 45th President of the United States. He is the oldest President of the US and also the third President in America’s history to be impeached.Donald Trump biography
- Donald Trump’s mother was Scottish, and she had immigrated to the United States in 1930. She used to work as a domestic servant.
- In 1973, Trump came into the limelight for the first time when he was accused by the Justice Department for violating the “Fair Housing Act.”
- In 2006, he launched his brand of vodka “Trump’s Vodka.” He also has his brand of bottled water named “Trump Ice.”