Rajinikanth Biography brought into the world as Shivaji Rao Gaekwad on twelfth December 1950 is an amazing entertainer, screenwriter, and film maker who noticeably works in Tamil movies. He has won many honors including Filmfare grants for best Tamil entertainer. He has additionally been granted with Padma Bhushan and Padma Vibhushan by the Government of India. He is supposed to be one of the most well known and unbelievable entertainer in history of Indian film. Rajinikanth is a solid adherent of otherworldliness and visits sanctuaries before his film discharge.
Rajnikant Biography / Wiki :-
|Real Name||Shivaji Rao Gaekwad|
|Nickname||Rajinikanth, Thalaiva, Superstar|
|Date of Birth||12 December 1950|
|Age||71 years ( as of 2021)|
|Birthplace||Bengaluru, Mysore State (now Karnataka),
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Current Residence||Mumbai , Maharashtra , India|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Screenplay Writer,
|Girlfriend/ Affairs||Silk Smitha (Actress)
Latha (Producer, Singer)
Rajnikant Education, Family , Ethnicity :-
|School Name||• Acharya Paathshala in Basavanagudi,
• Vivekananda Balaka Sangha
|College / University||M.G.R Film and Television Institute of Tamil
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in Acting|
|Father Name||Ramoji Rao Gaekwad (Worked as a police constable)|
|Mother Name||Jijabai (Homemaker)|
|Brother Name||Satyanarayana Rao (Elder),
Nageshwara Rao (Elder)
|Sister Name||Aswath Balubhai (Elder)|
|Spouse / Husband Name||Latha (M.1981-present)|
|Childrens ( Kids) Name||Son- None
Daughters- Aishwarya (born in 1982),
Soundarya (born in 1984)
Rajinikanth Biography filled in as a transport conductor and keeping in mind that working in Bangalore he met Nirmala and their relationship began. After she saw his ability on a phase show Nirmala urged him to have a go at acting. After he began his acting profession he lost every one of his contacts with her post which Rajinikanth wedded Latha Rangachari in 1981. They have two little girls named Aishwarya Rajinikath and Soundarya Rajinikanth.
Rajnikant Career / Awards & Achievements :-
|Awards & Achievements||2000: Padma Bhushan|
|2014: Centenary Award for Indian Film Personality of the Year|
|2016: Padma Vibhushan|
|2021: On 1 April 2021, the Government of India announced the 51st Dadasaheb Phalke Award for Rajinikanth|
Rajnikant Net Worth, House & Cars :-
|Net Worth||$55 million|
|Monthly Salary / Income||₹40-45 crore/film|
|House Address||A bungalow in Poes Garden, Chennai|
|Cars||Premier Padmini Fiat, Chevrolet Tavera,
Toyota Innova, Ambassador, Honda Civic,
Rajnikant Favourites :-
|Favorite Food||Masala Dosa|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Kamal Haasan, Sylvester
|Favorite Actress||Rekha, Hema Malini|
|Favorite Hobbies||Travelling, Reading, Gardening|
|Favourite Destination||The Himalayas|
|Favorite Book||Ponniyin Selvan by Kalki, Amma Vanthal by
Rajnikant Buigraphy Figure Measurements ,Size ,Height & Weight :-
|Hair Color||White (Semi-bald)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||Feet – 5 feet 8 inches|
|Meters – 1.73 m|
|Centimeters – 173 cm|
|Weight||In Kilograms – 75 Kg|
|Figure Measurements||Size – 40|
|Waist Size – 33 Inches|
|Bicep Size – 12 Inches|
|Figure Measurements – 40-33-12|
Contact Details :-
|Social Media Accounts||Facebook , Instagram & Twitter|
|Mobile Number||To be Updated|
|Email Address||To be Updated|
What is the salary of Rajinikanth?Rs 30 croreSuperstar Rajinikanth is one of the highest-paid actors in Kollywood. The superstar was reportedly paid Rs 30 crore for a film, thereby making him the highest-paid actor of Tamil cinema. According to a media report, the superstar received a whopping Rs 23 crore for Enthiran.
What is Rajinikanth cast?Rajinikanth’s real name is Shivaji Rao Gaekwad. Rajinikanth was born to a Marathi family based in Begaluru. His mother was a housewife and his father was a police constable.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajinikanth
- Does Rajinikanth smoke?: No (Quit)
- Does Rajinikanth drink alcohol?: Yes
- Rajnikanth is a Maharashtrian by birth and not a Tamilian, though his ancestors hailed from both Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu.
- He lost his mother at a young age after which he was raised by his father and his elder brothers.
- He was a very naughty kid in his childhood.
- Before becoming an actor he did odd jobs in Chennai and Bengaluru such as a carpenter, a coolie, and a bus conductor for the Bangalore Transport Service (BTS). As a bus conductor, he used to get ₹750/month.
- His friend, Raj Bahadur, used to give him funds to learn acting in a film institution in Chennai.
- As he was keen on acting, he joined the Madras Film Institute, and during one of his stage performances, he met the director, K Balachander, who offered him a role in his Tamil film. Until that time, he was not good at speaking Tamil, but he quickly learned it and master the language.
- He made his acting debut alongside Kamal Haasan in Tamil film ‘Apoorva Raagangal‘ (1975).
- For the initial two years of his acting career, he got recognised for his negative roles, until he got the lead role in the Telugu film ‘Chilakamma Cheppindi‘ (1977).His first commercial success was ‘Billa’ (1980), a remake of Amitabh Bachchan’s ‘Don’ (1978).
- He met his wife Latha, when a group of college girls came to take his interview, where Latha was leading the group. Rajinikanth got so much attracted to Latha that he proposed her on the same day.
- In his 100th film, he played the role of a Hindu saint ‘Raghavendra Swami’ in the film ‘Sri Raghavendra‘ (1985).
- In 1988, Rajinikanth did his first and only English film ‘Bloodstone,’ an Indian-American action-adventure film.
- His film ‘Raaja Chinna Roja‘ (1989), was the first Tamil film to use animation.
- His only film that was released with a U/A certificate was ‘Thalapathi‘ (1991).
- In 2002, he did a day-long fast to protest the Karnataka Government’s decision not to release water from the river Kaveri into Tamil Nadu. Also in 2008, he participated in a day-long fast with other Tamil film personalities, demanding that the Sri Lankan government must end the civil war and give Sri Lankan Tamils their rights.
- In 2007, he became the highest paid Asian actor after Jackie Chan, when he was paid ₹26 crore for the film ‘Sivaji.’
- His science fiction film ‘Enthiran‘ (English – Robot) was supposed to be done by Kamal Haasan.
- Rajinikanth was named as the Most Influential Indian of 2010, by Forbes India.
All Image Socurce- Instagram