Table of Contents
Virat Kohli Age, Height, Biography 2020, Wiki, Net Worth, Girlfriend
Virat Kohli biograpgy is an eminent indian who is likewise the current skipper of indian cricket crew. Kohli is positioned as one of the most mind-blowing batsman of the world. He plays for RCB ( Royal Challengers Bangalore ) in the IPL competitions held each year in india. Virat is at present the Number 1 positioned ODI bestman on the planet and in Test matches positioning he stand firm on second situation. He is additionally one of the most generously compensated sportsperson on the planet according to FORBES magazine.
ICC rankings for Virat Kohli is as under :-
- ODI Batting Rankings Number 1 Position with 900 points
- Test Batting Rankings Number 2Position with 926 points just behind Steve Smith of Australia
- T20 Ranking – Number One position with 900 points
Biography / Wiki :-
|Real Name||Virat Kohli|
|Nickname||Chikoo & Run Machine|
|Known Name||Virat Kohli|
|Date of Birth||November 05 ,1988|
|Age||31 years ( as of 2019)|
|Birthplace||Delhi, India ( Capital City of India)|
|Hometown||Delhi, India ( Capital City of India)|
|Current Residence||Mumbai , Maharashtra , India|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer ( Captain of Team India)|
|Girlfriend / Affairs||Sarah-Jane Dias (rumored )|
|Sanjana ( Model – rumored)|
|Tamannaah Bhatia (rumored )|
|Izabelle Leite (rumored )|
|Mansha Bahl ( Model – rumored)|
|Anushka Sharma ( Wife) (Bollywood Actress)
|Date of Marriage||11th December 2017|
|Place of Marriage||Borgo Finocchieto in Tuscany, South Italy|
|Food Habit||Vegetarian ( before marriage he was non vegeterian)|
Education, Family , Ethnicity & Girlfriend :-
|School Name||Vishal Bharti Public School, Delhi
Saviour Convent Senior Secondary School, Delhi
|College / University||Not applicable|
|Educational Qualification||Higher Secondary|
|Father Name||Prem Kohli ( Criminal Lawyer)|
|Mother Name||Saroj Kohli ( House Wife )|
|Brother Name||Vikas Kohli (elder)|
|Sister Name||Bhawna Kohli (elder)|
|Cricket Coach Name||Raj Kumar Sharma|
|Spouse / Wife Name||Anushka Sharma ( Wife) (Bollywood Actress)|
|Childrens ( Kids) Name||None|
Virat Kohli Personal Life & Legacy
Virat kohli Business Ventures & Investments
Virat Kohli : Along the Years
|2008||19||Won the 2008 U-19 World Cup|
|2008||19||ODI Debut against Sri Lanka|
|2008||19||Joined Royal Challengers Bangalore|
|2010||22||T20I Debut against Zimbabwe|
|2011||23||Won the 2011 ICC World Cup|
|2011||23||Test debut against West Indies|
|2012||24||Vice-captain of Indian ODI team|
|2012||24||ICC ODI Player of the Year|
|2013||25||No 1 batsman in ODI rankings|
|2014||26||Man of the Tournament at 2014 ICC World Twenty20|
|2014||26||Appointed Test captain|
|2015||27||Played in the 2015 ICC World Cup|
|2016||28||Man of the Tournament at 2016 ICC World Twenty20|
|2017||29||ICC Cricketer of the Year|
|2017||29||Appointed as the ODI captain|
|2018||30||Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna|
International Career ODI Career
Kohli made his ODI Debut against Sri Lanka in August of 2008. He was likewise remembered for the crew for series against England in 2008 yet couldn’t get an opportunity to play. He played the 2009 ICC Champions Trophy instead of harmed Yuvraj Singh. Kohli scored his first ODI century in 2009 against Sri Lanka. In 2010, he played all the matches in the Asia Cup. During this time, Kohli battled with his structure and couldn’t play huge innings. In spite of his terrible structure, Kohli was held in the crew because of his batting abilities. Kohli structure took a vertical direction from the series against Australia in October 2010.
His great presentation against New Zealand cricket crew in the accompanying series made him a solid competitor for the 2011 World Cup crew. He was driving Indian run scorer in ODI in 2010. During the series against South frica in 2011, Kohli was named in the crew for the 2011 World Cup. He played each match in India’s World Cup winning effort and furthermore scored a century in the competition and furthermore assumed an essential part in the last match of the World Cup.
Kohli’s steady exhibition proceeded after the World Cup and continued to score runs. He was delegated the bad habit chief of the crew for the 2012 Asia Cup. Kohli completed the competition as the main run score with 357 rushes to his name at a normal of 119. For his exhibitions in 2012, Kohli was named in the World ODI XI by the ICC. In 2013, Kohli was important for the crew for the ICC Champions Trophy. Kohli batted well all through the India’s competition winning effort and was named as a feature of the Team of the Tournament by the ICC.
In the seven-match ODI series against Australia in 2013, Kohli struck the quickest century by an Indian in ODI. He scored the century just in 52 balls. Kohli’s innings assisted India with pursuing down the objective of 360 runs, in what was the second most noteworthy fruitful run pursue in ODI cricket.
Toward the finish of the competition, he moved to the top in ICC ODI batsman rankings. Kohli amassed more runs in the resulting series against South Africa and New Zealand. He scored 1054 runs ODI runs in 2014 and turned into the second player on the planet after Sourav Ganguly to make in excess of 1,000 ODI runs for four continuous schedule years.
In 2015, Kohli’s presentation accepting a plunge as he neglected to cross the single-digit mark in any of the four games in the tri-country ODI series between India, England and Australia. Kohli disappointed in the 2015 World Cup and couldn’t score runs other than his century against Pakistan cricket crew in the main match of the World Cup. Kohli had a decent beginning to 2016 as he scored two consecutive half hundreds of years against Australia. During this series, he additionally turned into the quickest batsman to cross the 7000 runs mark. For his exhibitions in 2016, Kohli was named the commander of the ICC World ODI XI.
Virat Kohli conveyed his great structure to the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy too. He arrived at the 8000 runs mark during the competition however neglected to assist his with joining secure the Trophy as he got out for only five runs in the last against Pakistan. Kolhi proceeded with his great presentation in 2017 as he proceeded to hit hundreds of years against West Indies and Sri Lanka in back to back series. He finished the schedule year with 2818 global runs, the most elevated count ever by an Indian player.
In the South Africa in 2018, Kohli scored 558 runs in the 6 ODIs, makin the record for the most elevated runs scored in a two-sided ODI series. That very year, Kohli turned into the quickest player to score 10,000 ODI runs. In the 2019 World Cup, Kohli got himself two additional records, quickest batsman to score 11,000 ODI runs and quickest cricketer to score 20,000 runs in worldwide cricket.
Virat Kohli Populer MCQ-
What is Virat Kohli full name?
Full name: Virat Kohli Born: November 5, 1988, Delhi Current age: 32 Years, 10 Months, 27 Days Major Teams: India, Asia XI, India A, India Blue, Indian Board Presidents XI, India Red, North Zone, Rest of India, Royal Challengers Bangalore, India Under-19, Delhi, Indians,
What did Virat Kohli study?Virat Kohli Height, Age, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Bio/Wiki Nickname(s) Chikoo, Run Machine School Vishal Bharti Public School, Delhi Saviour Convent Senior Secondary School, Paschim Vihar, Delhi College N/A Educational Qualification 12th standard
Who is Virat Kohli first lover?actress Izabelle LeiteTeam India’s captain Virat Kohli, once dated Brazilian model and actress Izabelle Leite. The love affair between Virat Kohli and Izabelle Leite had grabbed a lot of limelight during
What is Virat Kohli qualification?Speaking of their educational qualification, Virat Kohli is a 12th pass and right after he joined the Indian cricket team. As per reports, Virat was a bright child, both in sports and academics.
Who trained Virat Kohli?Kohli had joined the academy at the tender age of nine and was mentored by Batra and Rajkumar Sharma into the player that he is today. Batra and Sharma sharpened Kohli’s skills until he was ready to play at bigger stages, most prominently for India.
Did Virat Kohli pass 12th?
Virat is 12th pass and Anushka has completed her post-graduation. Virat completed his school education in Vishal Bharati Public School and in 1998 he joined West Delhi Cricket Academy and concentrated only on cricket.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Virat Kohli
- Does Virat Kohli drink alcohol?: Yes
- Since the age of 3, Virat was fascinated by cricket.
- When he was 9½ years old, his father took him to Raj Kumar Sharma’s West Delhi Cricket Academy.
- In 2003, his coach Raj Kumar Sharma had invited Ashish Nehra to his academy, where he awarded young Kohli as he was the highest run-scorer for Delhi in the 2002-2003 Polly Umrigar Trophy, with 172 runs at an average of 34.40.
- His nickname ‘Chikoo’ was given by his Delhi State coach Ajit Chaudhary in his childhood days.Virat kohli Biography
- His favourite subject was ‘History’, and he used to hate ‘Maths.’Virat kohli Biography
- In 2006, his father died of a brain stroke, but the very next day after his father’s death, he played a match-saving knock for Delhi against Karnataka, where he scored 90 runs.Virat kohli Biography
- He never had any backup plan for his future as he always wanted to be a cricketer.
- He has a number of superstitions. He wears black wristbands, and never forgets to wear his ‘Kada’ before his matches.
- He is scared of heights.
- He doesn’t like to have long conversions on the mobile phone.
- He always wears black wristbands for superstitious reasons.
- He is very aggressive as well as an emotional person, he cries when he gets upset. He was seen crying on the field when India did not qualify for the semi-finals in 2012’s T20 World cup.
- He won the ICC ODI Player of the Year Award in 2012.
- In 2012, he was named as one of the 10 best dressed international men.
- He was given the Arjuna Award (2013) and Padma Shri Award (2017) by the Government of India.
- The same year, he was appointed the first brand ambassador of Border Security Force (BSF).Virat kohli Biography
- He is a huge fan of Swiss tennis ace Roger Federer. He is also the co-owner of the ‘UAE Royals’ International Premier Tennis League team.
- He loves tattoos and his count of tattoos keeps on increasing. The first on his left shoulder is ‘God’s eye’ which is a symbol of the power of seeing and understanding that which is unknown and unknowable. Second on his left shoulder is ‘Japanese Samurai warrior’ which is a symbol of living the life based on loyalty to one’s master, self discipline and respectful, ethical behaviour. Third on his left arm is a ‘Monastery’ which is a symbol of a place of peace and power. Fourth on his left arm is ‘Lord Shiva in meditation with Mount Kailash and Mansarovar lake.’ Fifth on his right bicep is a ‘Scorpion’ which is his Zodiac sign.Virat kohli Biography
- He owns a restaurant in Delhi called ‘ Nueva.’
- He is a decent singer, and in 2016, a video of him singing “Jo Wada Kiya Hai Nibhana Padhega” had gone viral.
- He is a truly determined sportsperson, who is not only focused on his cricketing skills but also towards fitness, for which he is idolised by many.